Get started with a unique experience to streamline your growing business.
In today’s world when technology is constantly evolving, it is a must for AV engineers to stay up to date with latest innovations and enhancement in the field. Aligning with our business goal, NMK academy is our way of contributing to the local AV market by organizing and conducting trainings throughout the year for our partners and clients.
The attendees have an opportunity to learn and improve their skills within different areas of the professional audio and video market whilst getting an opportunity to speak to brand product managers and market experts.*All certifications/trainings are free of charge except for yearly SMAART training.*Be sure to review training details to see eligibility criteria and prerequisites (if any).We hope to see you at our next training!
Join us to learn more about what’s new with Solstice and Solstice Conference, and other key enhancements delivered in our latest software update, such as:– Google Workspace Room Calendar Support– Support for Additional Huddly, Jabra, and Aver– Room Audio/Video Devices– HDCP Support and Added Controls for the Gen3 Pod’s HDMI Input– New Background Animations for the Welcome Screen– And more!Unable to attend? Sign up and we’ll send you the webinar recording so you don’t miss out.
Certification Duration – 2 days
MXA310 ILT course content
Shure Designer Overview
MXA710 ILT course content
MXA910 ILT course content
P300 ILT course content
MXA Mute ILT course content
MXN5W/C ILT course content
Ecosystem Hands On with Instructor
(including teams integration and mute sync)
MXA310 online exam
MXA710 online exam
MXA910 online exam
P300 online exam
MXA Mute exam
MXN5/W online exam
*Laptop is mandatory
SAI Module: Networking for Shure DSP and Audio Interfaces.
XTEN-AV is hosting a Webinar exhibiting the drawing & editing tool X-DRAW. The session will demonstrate the scope & efficiencies of X-DRAW to automate your AV Designs and create & edit drawings seamlessly. Registered as an AVIXA Renewal Unit (RU) Provider, the session earns you 1 RU.
* Convey AI-Based Translation and Captioning
* Contactless Communication with Digi-Wave 400
* WaveCAST Next Generation Audio via Wi-Fi
* FM+ and IR+ Assistive Listening and Interpretation
Did you know that a single pair of antennas can receive anything from 1 channel to 100’s of wireless channels? That means that whether you are running two or twenty receivers, antenna distribution ensures the best possible performance and ease of installation for your entire system.
But too often, antenna distribution is viewed as an optional accessory, not critical to the wireless infrastructure, and it becomes overlooked and under-budgeted.
To ensure your next event or system design is set up for RF success, please join Shure Market Development Specialists Kristof Jeuris, Jason Waufle, and Michael Moore for this informative webinar.
The General agenda for this training shall be as follows:
* Introduction to the Controlspace Ecosystem * Overview of the Hardware devices * ControlSpace Designer Essentials * ControlSpace Designer Dante Configuration * ControlSpace Designer Networking * ControlSpace Designer Advanced Practical Applications
The detailed list of training topics shall be as follows:
* ControlSpace: Installed Sound Overview * ControlSpace: ESP Processors * ControlSpace Designer: Introduction and UI Overview * ControlSpace Designer: Adding Devices Offline to the Project View * ControlSpace Designer: Design View Tab Explained * ControlSpace Designer: Programming Best Practices * ControlSpace Designer: Signal Processing Blocks Explained * ControlSpace Designer: Configuring Dante Microphones * ControlSpace Designer: IP Networking with ESP Devices * ControlSpace Designer: Device Updates * ControlSpace Designer: Connecting to Devices * ControlSpace Designer: Parameter Sets * ControlSpace Designer: Groups * ControlSpace Designer: Timers
There’s no going back to the way we worked before. We’re no longer prepared to slog to every meeting in person. And the virtual meeting has its shortcomings too. Instead, we’re going for something better than both, which we call hybrid. A seamless blend of the physical and the virtual, of in-office and remote. A new workplace reality that puts the employee in the centre.That’s why we gladly invite you to join Barco launch webinar on ClickShare for hybrid meetings. Barco has some great news to share!
Product Orientation (AMM)
Product Orientation: (DMP)
Let's Get Connected