PSM®900 offers unprecedented audio and RF performance for the most demanding professional applications.
- Features a stereo bodypack receiver
- Offers a choice of bodypack powering options, including AA batteries and the Shure SB900 lithium-ion battery
- Provides 20 compatible frequencies per band
- Delivers a 36 MHz–40 MHz tuning bandwidth (regionally dependent)
The PSM®900 Wireless Personal Monitor System from Shure offers an unprecedented combination of superb audio quality, robust RF performance, and category-leading features for the most demanding professional applications. All new, patent-pending CueMode allows the sound engineer to monitor different stage mixes with the touch of a button.
Precision front-end RF filtering significantly reduces dropouts from RF interference, and the enhanced digital stereo encoder provides excellent stereo separation and audio clarity.
Exceptional Audio Quality
Robust RF Performance
- Enhanced digital stereo encoder provides a wider stereo field with exceptional separation, enhancing audio detail and clarity
- Patented Audio Reference Companding sounds more like wired
Category-leading Setup and Operation Features
- Precision front-end RF filtering, the same found in industry-leading UHF-R® wireless systems, significantly reduces RF interference for a cleaner, stronger RF signal, fewer dropouts, and less audible artifacts
- Exceptional transmitter linearity vastly reduces frequency intermodulation and allows up to 20 compatible channels per frequency range
- Auto RF gain control prevents signal distortion due to RF overload before it can affect performance
- Patent-pending CueMode allows monitoring of different stage mixes and storing of up to 20 separate channels on one bodypack for quick and easy reference
- Front Panel RF mute switch for enabling or disabling RF transmission
- Use Scan and Sync to scan the RF environment with the bodypack and assign the identified group and channel to your system over wireless IR link
- MixMode® Technology allows the bodypack user to balance the level of two separate channels while simultaneously listening to both signals in both ears
- LCD menu with grouped menu items for easier user interface
||(470.12 – 505.82 MHz)
||(506.12 – 541.82 MHz)
||(596.12 – 631.82 MHz)
||(656.12 – 691.82 MHz)