Offering networked control, AES-256 encryption, and simplified setup and operation, QLX-D® delivers outstanding digital wireless sound for mid-size events and installations.
- Transmitter form factors include handheld, bodypack, headworn, lavalier, instrument clip-on, and combo
- Power options include Shure SB900 Lithium-Ion Rechargeable Battery and AA batteries
- 64 MHz tuning bandwidth
- 17 Compatible systems per 6 MHz TV channel and 22 systems per 8 MHz channel
Combining professional features with simplified setup and operation, QLX-D delivers outstanding wireless functionality for mid-size events and installations in businesses, hotels, and government offices with conferencing spaces; schools, houses of worship, and live performance spaces.
QLX-D reliably operates more channels on-air than any other wireless system in its class. Ethernet connection provides networked channel scanning across multiple receivers and Shure Wireless Workbench® 6 control software compatibility for advanced frequency coordination.
Compatible with the Shure SB900 lithium-ion battery, QLX-D offers rechargeable power options that provide dramatic long-term cost savings and extended transmitter battery life over alkaline batteries, with battery metering that reports remaining runtime in hours and minutes.
- Transparent 24-bit digital audio captures every performance detail
- Over 120 dB of dynamic range eliminates transmitter gain adjustments
- Easy pairing of transmitters and receivers over IR scan and sync
- Automatic channel scan quickly and easily finds a clean frequency
- Networked channel scan configures open frequencies for connected receivers
- Remote monitoring and control from iOS devices via ShurePlus™ Channels Mobile App
- AES-256 encryption comes standard for secure wireless transmission
- Elegant and easy-to-use interface with high-contrast LCD menu
- AMX/Crestron control system ready
- Professional-grade, all metal construction
||(470.12 – 533.92 MHz)
||(572.17 – 635.9 MHz)
||(632.17 – 695.9 MHz)
||(534.0 – 597.92 MHz)