Ideal for applications requiring low-profile placement, the MX150 Subminiature Lavalier Microphone features an electret condenser microphone cartridge.
- Lavalier microphone for TV broadcasting, lectures, teleconferencing, houses of worship, and live sound
- Condenser cartridge with choice of cardioid or omnidirectional polar patterns
- Available in both XLR version and TQG version, which is compatible with all Shure wireless microphone systems
- Includes MX150, clothing clip, windscreen, storage pouch, in-line preamp (XLR version only), and user guide
The Shure Microflex® MX150 is a professional electret condenser microphone ideal for applications requiring low-profile placement.
Fully compatible with all Shure wireless systems, the discreet MX150 offers uncompromising sound quality and high reliability for television broadcasting, corporate lectures, A / V teleconferencing, houses of worship, and sound reinforcement.
- CommShield® Technology guards against interference from cellular RF devices and digital bodypack transmitters
- Matte black, sleek design for inconspicuous placement
- Multi-position tie clip allows for a variety of placement options and features an integrated cable management system for convenient cable dress with minimal handling noise
- Kevlar™ reinforced soft-flex cable design further reduces handling noise while providing superior flexibility for routing and placement
- User-changeable equalization caps for response shaping (omnidirectional only)
- Snap-fit, concise windscreen provides protection from plosives and wind noise with minimal visibility
- Legendary Shure quality, ruggedness, and reliability