M-300 Remote iPad App
on September 5, 2015
Application for remotely controlling the Roland M-300 V-Mixer live mixing console.
This application makes it possible to adjust mixing parameters from a variety of listening points on stage or around the room, away from the M-300 positioned at a fixed location. Combined with the easy operation afforded by the iPad's large screen and Multi-Touch interface, this application makes it easy to remotely view and adjust settings. It is also equally useful as a sub-display and controller when placed beside the M-300 V-Mixer.
- Download the iPad App
- Use with the most recent firmware version (Ver.1.500 or later) of the M-300.
- A wireless USB adapter (Roland WNA1100-RL) is required.
- A wireless LAN router (Wi-Fi router, etc.) is recommended but if not available, connection can be made directly to the wireless USB adapter in ad-hoc mode.
- Because the wireless USB adapter occupies the M-300's USB port, functions that use a USB flash key (such as recording, playback, and backing up settings) are not possible while the wireless USB adapter is connected.
- A single iPad can be connected at one time. This application cannot be used concurrently with the M-300 RCS PC/Mac remote application software.
Compatible iOS devices
• iPad 1st - 4th gen.
• iPad Air
• iPad mini*1
• iPad mini Retina
*1: It will lose the Wi-Fi connection when you switch to other app with connecting in Ad-Hoc mode on iOS 6.1. When the Wi-Fi connection was lost, turn the "Wi-Fi" setting OFF and ON once again in the [Settings] -> [Wi-Fi] screen. It might not be reconnected fairly infrequently even if you did so. In this case, reboot your iOS device.
Compatible iOS version
• iOS 5.1 or later
• iOS 6
• iOS 7
• iOS 8
Other required equipment
It requires one of the next items at least.
• Wireless USB Adapter WNA1100-RL