Offering pristine audio performance, the KSM353/ED features revolutionary Roswellite® ribbon technology that delivers unprecedented durability in a ribbon microphone.
- Side-address microphone for studio and concert hall instrument miking applications
- Roswellite ribbon cartridge with bidirectional polar pattern
- Hand-assembled in the USA from state-of-the art transducers, transformers, and metals
- Includes KSM353/ED, shock mount, aluminum case, polishing cloth, velveteen pouch, and user guide
he KSM353/ED is a premium bi-directional ribbon microphone crafted for pristine audio in studio and concert hall applications. Proprietary Roswellite® technology provides revolutionary ribbon resilience and durability under extreme conditions. Hand-assembled in the USA from state-of-the art transducers, transformers, and metals as the pinnacle of Shure quality for prestigious vocal and acoustic performances.
The high-tensile strength, toughness, and shape memory of Roswellite® ribbon material replaces traditional foil ribbons for superior resilience at extreme SPLs.
With unique technology and application features, alongside superior materials and construction, Shure KSM Ribbon Microphones are the necessary choice for the world’s most accomplished studio and live performances.
- Bi-directional polar pattern delivers premier, completely symmetrical audio with superior off-axis rejection
- Revolutionary Roswellite® proprietary ribbon material replaces traditional foil ribbons with high-tensile strength, toughness, and shape memory that provides superior resilience at extreme SPLs
- Patented custom ribbon motor assembly tailors bass response without attenuating the overall output for full low and mid ranges, and superior upper range presence from a rising frequency response
- Double-shielded matched full-sized transformer minimizes signal loss and maximizes output while reducing magnetic and RF interference from 90-degree placement, offset relative to the ribbon
- 146 dB SPL across 30 – 15,000 Hz frequency response ideal for capturing fast transients in vocals, acoustic instruments, and concert halls
- Legendary Shure quality and superior construction from hand-assembly of machined steel, silver, gold, and aluminum materials, and housed in a pure stainless steel casing