on August 31, 2015
The HAL4 is a stand-alone 2X2 Halogen replacement for the popular DragNet RPM2
with four-times the processing power, improved digital remote and Web Control options, simplified linking and improved preset recall capability. It solves just about every signal processing problem found in one or two rooms.
The HAL4 is a 2-Input, 2-Output drag-and-drop DSP device for Halogen software. Inputs are Line / Line-Plus / Mic / Mic+48V capable. In addition to supporting balanced line and microphone inputs, this configuration allows a stereo pair connection to an input, converting to a single L+R mono signal. Standard balanced outputs are provided.
A single DR port provides support for preset recall, level control and select functions using a DR1, DR2 or DR3. If more logic ins and outs are needed for pots, switches or external indicators, a DR4 or DR5 may be added.
- DSP contains 2100 MIPS of processing power
- Ethernet 1000BASE-T with Zeroconf service discovery protocol for easy set up
- 2 analog Line-Plus Inputs on Euroblock connectors (green)
- *“Mic / Line-Plus” Inputs accept a balanced mic, line, or mono left & right unbalanced lines, configured in Halogen software.
- 48V phantom power available for a condenser mic input.
- 2 analog balanced line outputs on Euroblock connectors (orange)
- Front panel signal and overload indicators for both inputs and outputs
- One Digital Remote Port
- RJ-45 shielded CAT 5e connections up to 300 meters (1000 feet)
- Unit Size: 1U, 1.75"H x 19"W x 8.25"D (4.4 cm x 48.3 cm x 20.9 cm)
- Unit Weight: 5 lb (2.2 kg)