DWS INT 3 2.0
on August 26, 2015
DIGI-WAVE LANGUAGE INTERPRETATION SYSTEM
Now includes DLR 60 2.0 receivers.
The DWS INT 3 2.0 is a completely portable, wireless, single-speaker, single-language interpretation system.. Ideal when security, sound quality and flexibility are critical. Designed for small- to medium-size venues such as presentation-style conferences, meetings or worship services where up to 20 audience members need language interpretation in one or two languages.
Additional DLT 100 2.0's can be purchased separately to accommodate additional interpreters. Additional DLR 60 2.0's can be purchased separately to accommodate additional listeners.
DWS INT 3 can be set two different ways:
- One DLT 100 2.0 transceiver can be used as a body-worn transmitter to provide direct audio feed from speaker to interpreter. Interpreter then uses second DLT 100 2.0 to both listen to the speaker and transmit their simultaneous interpretation to the audience on a separate channel. Audience can also tune in to this channel for hearing assistance.
- Alternatively, interpreters can listen to the PA system or speaker directly and use both DLT 100 2.0's in the system for interpretation. If set up on the same channel, interpreters can work together by spelling each other, interpreting into the same language for long jobs. If set up on different channels, interpreters can provide interpretation into two languages.
(2) DLT 100 2.0 transceivers*
(20) DLR 60N 2.0 receivers**
(20) BAT 010-2 AAA alkaline batteries
(2) MIC 044 2P headset microphone
(20) EAR 022 earphones
(2) CCS 044 silicone skin
(1) CHG 102 Digi-Wave 2-bay charger
(1) CCS 042 DW system carry case
*Each DLT 100 2.0 is packaged with an individual charger.
**Rechargeable batteries optional for DLR 60N 2.0 receivers (BAT 022-2) - sold separately.