on August 18, 2015
Features closed-back, circumaural ear cups and detachable cable. Boom offers flip-up mute function.
The BRH440M, with circumaural ear cups that block out background noise, is ideal for use in broadcast and media production applications. A dynamic cardioid microphone delivers natural, clear vocal reproduction.
Wearable on the left or right side, the flexible boom offers a flip-up mute function that deactivates the microphone when raised vertically. A detachable cable with unterminated ends connects to a variety of devices and is easily replaceable, which extends the product’s life.
- Closed-back, circumaural design that provides superior isolation from background noise
- Natural, clear vocal reproduction with frequency response optimized for communication in loud environments
- Ergonomic, adjustable headband with premium padding and optimal coupling force for comfortable extended wear
- Flexible boom microphone that pivots 270 degrees for left or right side wear and precise positioning
- Flip-up mute function that deactivates the boom microphone when raised vertically away from the mouth
- Single-sided, detachable cable with unterminated ends (bare whip) that enables connection to a variety of devices
- Kevlar™ reinforced cable for increased durability
- Legendary Shure quality and durability to withstand the demands of everyday, professional use
- Replaceable cable, ear pads, and windscreen included for a long product life